🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed today’s Chaos Engineering workshop with AWS!
Recap on what you have learned
Today we’ve learned:
- What Chaos Engineering is and what it’s used for.
- How to use the scientific method to plan and execute Chaos Engineering experiments.
- How to verify monitoring and auto scaling policies.
- How to safely run experiments.
- How to talk to your boss about Chaos Engineering.
- What Chaos Engineering maturity Looks like.
- Successes that other companies have had with Chaos Engineering.
We hope that this workshop showed you the value your organization can get out of implementing CHaos Engineering with Gremlin. If you have any questions, contact me via email@example.com.
If you are interested in continuing your learning:
- Join over 8,000 Chaos Engineering practitioners, engineers, and beginners on the Chaos Engineering Community Slack. All levels are welcome, whether you’re just getting started with DevOps or have been running chaos experiments in production for several years. Join here.
- Go to a Chaos Engineering Bootcamp to get guided hands-on experience using Gremlin.
- Join our events, watch on-demand webinars, and find additional learning resources at gremlin.com.